The Chamber After Hours member mixer is the Island’s long-running monthly business networking event series – lighting up the night each month at business locations all over Bainbridge.
At After Hours, Chamber member businesses from all over the Island take turns hosting an informal mixer to build connections between their fellow members, invited guests (who attend for free), and visitors from across and beyond our Island community (who have access to a very limited number of $20 tickets).
All are welcome to come enjoy some sparkling conversation, complimentary beverages (courtesy of the event’s 2023 principal sponsor, Eleven Winery), and a variety of tasty treats (as selected by each month’s host).
For new businesses, it’s a great way to introduce themselves, their products, and their services to the island, and give the community a chance to tour their facilities. Long-time members enjoy seize an opportunity to showcase new locations, products, and ideas. For all attendees, After Hours is a great way to meet other Chamber members and create new business connections.
After Hours are held on Thursday nights from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
Please note that location capacity means guest numbers are strictly limited, and early RSVP’s are advised as each event tends to sells out long in advance…
2024 Chamber After Hours Series
- Thursday January 25 – HomeStreet Bank (10 Year Anniversary on Bainbridge Island)
2023 Chamber After Hours Series
- Thursday January 26 – Paula Weissinger’s State Farm Insurance (Office Relocation Party)
- Thursday February 9 – Bainbridge Senior Living’s Madison House (Valentine’s Day Celebration)
- Tuesday March 21 – Sisters’ Cider House (Celebration of Spring)
- April – Replaced by the 2023 Bainbridge Business Awards
- Thursday May 18 – Bloedel Reserve (Celebrating Summer)
- Thursday June 8 – Cogwheel Construction (Bring In the Summer)
- July – Replaced by the 2023 Grand Old 4th of July celebrations
- Thursday August 31 – Dahlia Bluff Cottage (Garden Party in association with Studio Margo Photography)
- September 28 – PacWesty (Summer Farewell)
- Thursday October 26 – John L Scott Real Estate (Halloween Spooktacular)
- Thursday November 16 – First Fed Bank (Centennial Celebration)
- Thursday December 14- Bainbridge Performing Arts @ 6:30pm (Holiday Party)
Please contact the Chamber’s Vice President of Community Engagement if you are interested in hosting a future After Hours event.
2022 Chamber After Hours Series Recap
- Thursday March 24 – Chamber Offices (Renovation Project Open House)
- Thursday April 14 – OfficeXpats (10th Anniversary Party)
- Thursday May 12 – Eleven Winery (Indoor/Outdoor Hello Spring Party)
- Tuesday June 7 – Via Rosa 11 (10th Anniversary Party)
- July – Replaced by the week-long party that is Celebrate Bainbridge
- Thursday August 25 – Kitsap Bank (Branch Renovation Celebration)
- Thursday September 15 – Modern Collision (Serving the Island since 1974)
- Thursday October 13 – KiDiMu (Potions & Pumpkins)
- Thursday November 17 – The Marshall Suites (Holiday Kickoff)
- Thursday, December 8 – Manor House at Pleasant Beach Village (Holiday Season Celebration)
Thank you to everyone in the local community that came together to make the return of After Hours so amazing – and so fun!