The Bainbridge Chamber After Hours member mixer is the Island’s long-running monthly business networking event series.
Having survived an 18-month COVID delay, After Hours has returned to resume its rightful place – lighting up the night each month at business locations all over Bainbridge.
At After Hours, Chamber member businesses from all over the Island take turns hosting an informal mixer to build connections between their fellow members, invited guests (who attend for free) and visitors from across and beyond our Island community (who pay a $20 entry fee).
All are welcome to come enjoy some sparkling conversation and tasty complimentary beverages courtesy of the event’s 2022 principal sponsor, Eleven Winery.
For new businesses, it’s a great way to introduce themselves, their products, and their services to the island, and give the community a chance to tour their facilities. Long-time members can seize an opportunity to showcase new locations, products, projects, or ideas.
After Hours are held on Thursday nights from 5:30pm to 7:30pm and attendance is strictly limited – we do expect each event to sell out.
2022 Bainbridge Chamber After Hours Series
- Thursday March 24 – Chamber Offices (Renovation Project Open House)
- Thursday April 14 – OfficeXpats (10th Anniversary Party)
- Thursday May 12 – Eleven Winery (Indoor/Outdoor Hello Spring Party)
- Tuesday June 7 – Via Rosa 11 (10th Anniversary Party)
- July – Replaced by the week-long party that is Celebrate Bainbridge
- Thursday August 25 – Kitsap Bank (Branch Renovation Celebration)
- September – TBA
- October – TBA
- November – TBA
- December – TBA
Please contact the Bainbridge Chamber’s Membership Director if you are interested in hosting a future event.