Chamber members: Need a space in Winslow to hold a management meeting, client greeting, or business development icebreaker?
As of today, (thanks to our sponsor Via Rosa 11) a new, zero-cost meeting space is ready for you to come on in and utilize…
With the 2022 renovation project complete, the new Bainbridge Chamber Conference Room is now ready to be booked by our members.
There are a few things to bear in mind about the Chamber Conference Room:
- It is strictly available to Chamber members only (join the Chamber here)
- It is available at zero cost
- It is available 30 hours a week in 60-minute or 120-minute durations
- It is available Monday to Friday between 10am and 1pm and again from 2pm to 5pm
- It has seating at the table for up to 10 attendees (plus overspill seating for 5 more)
- It features a 50″ video monitor and a large whiteboard
- There is air purification cycling the entire space multiple times an hour
- It has full access to a pair of ADA-approved restrooms
- All bookings are dependent on you agreeing to leave the room as you found it, in good shape and ready for the next meeting
Zoom/Hybrid Meetings: Please do bring your own laptop etc. if you plan to have additional online attendees call to you meeting – no microphone is provided (though if anyone would like to sponsor one…)