With the Chamber’s 2022 renovation project complete, and with the help of our partners at Puget Sound Energy, a pop-up promotional space in the Chamber window is now available for booking in 2 week blocks… Promote your services, boost a campaign, let the Island know what you do – the window is open, ready and waiting for you now…
FAQ: A few things to know about the Chamber Window Pop-Up Space (sponsored by Puget Sound Energy):
- It is strictly available only to Chamber members (join the Chamber here) with preference given to members without their own location in Winslow
- It is available at zero cost to those members and available for 2 week bookings
- The space is approximately 6 feet wide x 6 feet long x 6 feet high
- It features a 50″ video monitor (without sound) and power outlet (with surge protection)
- To play a loop of videos/images on the monitor, please place them as individual files in a single folder on a USB Thumb drive or SD Card
- The 50″ screen will operate from 5am to Midnight, 7 days a week.
- A table for the monitor is provided on request, as can be an easel for posters, or a wooden display racks for brochures/postcards
- Brochures and promo materials are able to be picked up by the public during Chamber office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Hanging bars are available for large-scale printed backdrops to be displayed
- The window is lit with LED lighting fixtures able to be dialed in your brand’s preferred colors (which can even be defined using Hex#)
- Customization of the space, and the window in front of it is very much encouraged – please make it your own (within reason!)
- All bookings are dependent on your agreement to leave the space as you found it, in good shape and ready for the next member
Please feel free to bring any additional display elements, table(s), chair(s), display(s) easel(s), etc.
Pop-Ups will be changed out on Monday mornings at 10am (unless Monday is a holiday, then it will slide back a day).