Young Island artists!
The Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce, KiDiMu, BIMA, & Scrappy Art Lap are excited to invite all the current elementary, middle and high school students (ages 5-18) of Bainbridge Island to participate in our Annual Grand Old 4th Poster Contest…
The creator of the winning poster design will receive a $500.00 cash prize, courtesy of a generous sponsorship by Chamber Champions Puget Sound Energy.
2023 Contest Details:
- There is no cost to enter.
- Contest is open to all enrolled Bainbridge Island School District students, or any homeschooled or private school students who live on Bainbridge Island.
- All entries must be original art.
- Submissions should be 13″ tall x 11″ wide (and will be made into the centerpiece of an 11″ x 17″ poster with the addition of event logo, information, sponsors and website at the top and bottom of the final poster)
- Entries can be submitted as physical or digital artworks.
- Physical entries should be exactly 13″ tall x 11″ wide and submitted to the Chamber offices (395 Winslow Way E).
- Digital entries should be vector art in the correct image ratio, or sized at 13″ by 11″ as a pdf, png, or tiff file at 300 dpi in CMYK color space submitted via email to [email protected]
- Deadline for submissions: 5pm on Friday May 19, 2023.
- No late entries will be accepted
Judging will take place during the month of May.
Upon receipt of prize, copyright and ownership of the winning design will transfer to the Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce in order for it to be used in creating the official Grand Old 4th promotional poster. The winner’s name, and the contest’s sponsor, Puget Sound Energy will be included on the poster when produced. A copy of the final poster will be provided to the winner.
Need some art supplies?
Drop into KiDiMu (301 Ravine Lane)
Hours: Mon & Fri 1-5pm, Tue and Thu, Sat & Sun 9 am–4pm Wed Closed
Reminder: Deadline for submitting all designs is 5pm on Friday May 19, 2023