Tell The World About The Best of Bainbridge
As Bainbridge’s popularity continues to grow, each ferry bring fresh waves of visitors to our island, and our Ambassadors at the Ferry Terminal Visitor Information Kiosk are there each and every day to welcome them with open arms.
Thanks to generously enhanced 2022 support from the City’s LTAC Committee, the kiosk is now open daily from 11am to 4pm, and the Chamber is now looking to add new members to our team of ambassadors. These part-time positions are available at $15 per hour to enthusiastic locals of all kinds.
- Greet and help visitors find their way to a memorable experience on Bainbridge
- Help them get around on foot, or by bike, bus and car.
- Promote and provide a wide variety of local maps, guides and brochures
- Aid discovery of new places, events and activities
- Help collect vital data on our visitor numbers
Whether you’re new to the area and want to learn more about your community, or a longtime resident with plenty of knowledge to share, becoming a Chamber Ambassador is a great way to both help promote our beautiful island home and meet visitors from all around the world.
Working for the Chamber Is A Chance To:
- Be the welcoming face of Bainbridge Island
- Know what’s going on Island-wide with support from the Visit Bainbridge team
- Support and promote our community
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Work as part of a team of enthusiastic people in a friendly environment
- Receive full orientation and training
- Full vaccination against COVID-19
- Familiarity with and love of Bainbridge Island
- Available to potentially work weekends
- Passion for service to the community
- High School Diploma
Equal Opportunity Organization
The Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
The Chamber is an equal opportunity organization. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
All engagement is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.