Today Is A Great Day To Join Our Team
Like most Island nonprofits, the Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce would be nothing without our awesome Community Volunteers, and so, as we increase our level of service to our members, our community and our Island, we are looking for fresh faces to join our team.
Chamber Community Volunteers:
- Greet and help island visitors both in-person and on the phone
- Connect community members to local businesses, services, activities and resources
- Assist Chamber members with general business enquiries
- Also help with issuing State Park Discover Passes + Fish & Wildlife Licenses
- Support pickups for pre-paid Dept of Licensing Vehicle/Vessel renewals
Whether you’re new to the area and want to learn more about your community, or a longtime resident with plenty of knowledge to share, becoming a Chamber Community Volunteer is a great way to both help promote our beautiful island home and meet locals and visitors from all around the world.
Volunteering with the Chamber Is A Chance To:
- Welcome visitors to beautiful Bainbridge Island
- Connect and promote our local community, businesses, and service providers
- Rejoin the workforce on your own schedule
- Work with friendly people in a friendly environment
- Receive full orientation, training, and in-person support
- Bask in the warm glow of community recognition and appreciation
- Enthusiastic people person
- Passion for service to the community
- Basic computer and technology skills
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Full vaccination against COVID-19
Equal Opportunity Organization
The Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
The Chamber is an equal opportunity organization. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
All engagement is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.