Ready to jump into the energetic heart of our innovative, strong, and sustainable local economy?
The Chamber has three standard levels of membership, based simply on the number of Full Time Equivalent employees that your organization currently has – plus a few special levels designed to support creativity, entrepreneurship and our community.
Standard Chamber Membership Levels:
- Chamber Member w/1-10 Full Time Employees (or equivalent): $275 per year
- Chamber Member w/11-50 Full Time Employees (or equivalent): $525 per year
- Chamber Member w/51+ Full Time Employees (or equivalent): $775 per year
Special Chamber Membership Levels:
- Nonprofit Member (501c3 or 501c6, no matter how many employees): $275 per year
- Individual Member (Community Chamber supporter, or realtor/agent/other employee/contractor associated with a company that is already a member at the full rate but who wants to also be a member in their own right and receive a separate listing in the directory): $125 per year
- Individual Artist/Artisan Member (annual gross income of less than $100k): $125 per year
- Entrepreneur/Start-up Business Member (introductory rate for new businesses with business license first issued in the past year with an annual gross income of less than $100k): $125 one time only (adjusts to full price in year 2)
- BIPOC Business Member (Introductory rate with no revenue limit): $125 one time only (adjusts to full price in year 2)
- 2nd simultaneous annual membership for the same ownership group receives a 25% discount
- 3rd simultaneous annual membership for the same ownership group receives a 50% discount
- 4th (or more) simultaneous annual membership for the same ownership group receives a 75% discount
Membership applications can be submitted in three easy ways:
1. Click to access our digital application system is online 24/7 right here – complete with credit card processing.
2. Call the Chamber Offices between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and make the magic happen over the phone (206-842-3700).
3. Kick it old school by downloading the PDF form of the application and mailing it in along with a check to 395 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110.
Once you submit your information and complete your application by paying your initial membership dues, here is what to expect:
1. One-month Application Process Begins
You will receive an email confirmation of your application and receipt for your membership dues payment. A member of Chamber Staff will reach out to connect and learn more about your organization within 2 business days. Staff will then review your business licenses, qualifications and endorsements to make sure that all is as required, and can then forward your application for approval by our Board of Directors at their next regularly scheduled board meeting. Please note that the Board meets once a month on the 3rd Thursday, so it may take up to three weeks for your application to be reviewed.
2. Look for your New Member Decision
Once staff receives a decision from the Board, they will contact you immediately to inform you of one of three scenarios.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a welcome email, and your member decal will be sent to you.
- If your application is not approved, your membership dues will be refunded in full, and details of the Chamber’s appeal process will be sent to you.
- If more information is requested by Board, that will be gathered and application resubmitted for consideration at next Board meeting
3. Tell the world!
If approved, it is now time to announce your membership – Chamber staff will work with you to explain all your new benefits and to create a New Member Spotlight article for distribution in the weekly Chamber email newsletter and social media accounts. Additionally, there is the option to schedule an official Bainbridge Chamber ribbon cutting event- we are always excited to come help introduce our new members to the community!