The Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce operates a full service, Washington State Vehicle & Vessel Licensing Agency that is staffed by state-certified members of our team.
We offer the following services:
- Vehicle & Vessel Registration & Renewals
- Title Transfers
- Replacement Titles
- Name Changes & Other Data Corrections
- New Vehicle Registration
- Disabled Placards and License Plates
You can renew vehicle and vessel registrations online, register a change of address, and download specialized forms.
Tabs and paperwork can then be sent to the Bainbridge office for pickup. All other services must be done in person.
Due to the current pandemic, please note that our office is running with very limited resources, especially when it comes to answering the phone at (206) 842-3700. We will endeavor to answer all messages within 1 business day.
Please browse these pages for answers to simple questions, but for personal assistance visit the Chamber office – we are prioritizing operations to serve in-person customers during office hours.
Our licensing office has re-opened to the public. Masks and social distancing are required.
After a year of pandemic closure, we are once again selling Washington State Fishing, Shellfish and Hunting licenses and State Park Discover Passes.
- The Chamber no longer issues pet licenses – these may be obtained from the Bainbridge Island Police Department or your veterinarian.
- We DO NOT offer notary services, but some of our members do:
- We do not accept or process individual driver’s license (vehicle operating permit) applications or renewals at our office.
CLOSEST DRIVERS LICENSE EXAMINING OFFICES:
1. Poulsbo –
Plaza 305 Shopping Mall (located on Hwy 305 between Hostmark & Lincoln Streets)
Currently closed due to the ongoing COVID pandemic
2. Bremerton –
4841 Auto Center Way, Suite 101
Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:30am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
3. Seattle –
450 3rd Ave W Suite 100
Practice versions of written test are also available on the DOL website.