As a member of the Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce, you have a special opportunity to help your business to grow. Becoming involved with Chamber programs could be the cornerstone to your growing success…
Put Your Ideas to Work…
Join the other active members in planning Chamber programs and events by becoming active in a committee.
Expand Your Resources
Call the Chamber for demographic, business news, and relocation information.
Make New Business Contacts…
Attend membership breakfasts and “After Hours”
Increase Your Business Skills by Participating in Chamber Educational Opportunities…
Increase Your Business Exposure – Advertise in Chamber Publications…
- The Channel (quarterly newsletter) display advertising
- Membership Directory display advertising
- Chamber lobby advertising – 1,800 visitors, vehicle licensing customers and fishing/hunting licensing customers a month
- Website advertising – VisitBainbridge.com & GrandOld4th.com
- Bainbridge Island Map display advertising
- Event Sponsorship
The Chamber provides its members with a full range of benefits and services…
- Chamber Web Site – A combination of online business directory, community resources and member services supporting local business with a free link to members’ Web sites.
- Quarterly Newsletter The Channel – Keeps members informed of local business news and activities, Chamber projects and Island business issues.
- Resident/Visitor referrals – Residents and visitors are referred to member businesses.
- Discounted Office Supplies – Members only special pricing through Office Depot/Office Max
- Membership Mailing Labels – Pre-sorted Mailing Labels are available to members at discount rates.
- Newsletter Advertising – Display advertising is available to members only
- Membership Directory – Included with membership – alphabetical and categorical listings of members are distributed to all members, in all visitor and relocation packets and are available on our WEB site. Additional paid display advertising is available.
- Chamber Breakfasts – Guest speakers present business and community related issues.
- Business After Hours – individual Chamber members sponsor an evening of networking to expand business contacts and become familiar with Island businesses.
- Seminars and Workshops – Special events aimed at providing educational opportunities, networking and exposure.
- Information Services – information regarding local events, attractions, businesses, demographics, City services, parks, trails, etc. are provided to residents and visitors.
- Web Site Links – A free link from the Chamber site to your site is available to members
- S.C.O.R.E. Counseling – The Service Corps of Retired Executives sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration provides free business counseling.
- Chairman’s Circle Investment – A unique investment opportunity to promote your business and support your Chamber of Commerce
- Additional Marketing Opportunities – Display your brochures and business cards at the Chamber office and breakfasts.