In keeping with the times, the Kitsap Economic Development Alliance’s long-running annual event goes virtual this year with a line-up of speakers all trying to provide a clear picture of the state of the economy, both local and national.
As best as anyone without a crystal ball can do, they aim to bring together and share business strategies with attendees for living through, getting past and growing despite the global pandemic.
- Keynote: Economic & Community Development – with John Karras of TIP Strategies
- Economic forecast – with Hart Hodges & James McCafferty of Western Washington University Center for Economic & Business Development
- COVID Update & Outlook – with Keith Grellner of Kitsap Public Health
- COVID’s Effect on Working Women – with Linda Espinosa of Cuvee Coaching, Monica Blackwood of West Sound Workforce, Brenda Fantroy-Johnson of the Bainbridge Island City Council, Alanna Imbach of Vibe Coworks and LYnnett Ladenburg of Martha & Mary.
- 2021 and Beyond – with Congressional Representative Derek Kilmer
Admission for the online-only event on Thursday, February 18, 9am to Noon:
$20.00 for KEDA Investor Partners
$40.00 for the General Public