The Chamber’s Licensing Desk is the only licensing location on Bainbridge Island, and is available for WA state registration and titling of vehicles and vessels.
Note: The Vehicle & Vessel Licensing Desk is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
AT THE BAINBRIDGE LICENSING DESK, WE OFFER:
- Vehicle Registration & Renewals (also available as an online service!)
- Title Transfers
- Replacement Titles
- Name Changes & Other Data Corrections
- New Vehicle Registration
- Specialty License Plates
- Disabled Placards and License Plates
You can renew vehicle and vessel registrations online, register a change of address, and download specialized forms.
Tabs can then be mailed to your house, or you can swing by the Chamber office to grab them.
ALL other services must be done in person.
WE DO NOT OFFER:
- Pet licenses (Go to the Bainbridge Island Police Department or your local veterinarian.)
- Personal driver’s licenses
- Driving tests or exams
- Quick titles (available through the Bremerton Vehicle Licensing Office)
- Notary services (although several of our Chamber members do)
MORE WASHINGTON STATE VEHICLE LICENSING RESOURCES
- Checklist for First Time Registration in Washington
- Used Vehicle Registration Information
- Tips for Buying a Car
- How to Sell a Used Car
- Instructions for Using Disabled Persons Placards and License Plates